Terms and Conditions
Promotion Name: Rapaura Springs Bloom in the Boom
Promoter: The Promoter is Rapaura Springs Limited (the “Promoter”).
Promotional Period: The promotion commences on October 1 and runs until October 23, 2020. The draw will be made on October 16.
Entry Restrictions: Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over.
Entry Method: To enter register your details at www.rapaurasprings.co.nz/win during the promotional period. The Promoter will conduct a draw from all eligible entries received to determine the prize winner. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter. The prize draw will take place at the offices of Rapaura Springs Wines. The draw is by random electronic selection by the Promoter.
Prize: The prize includes accommodation for two, garden tour tickets, dinner at the Rapaura Springs Bar and tickets for two to attend the weekend highlight, the Garden Party. Note it does not include travel.
Conditions: Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash. The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand.
Winner Notification: The prize winner will be notified by either telephone or email by 26 October, 2020, using the contact details used to enter the promotion. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of a draw occurring, or if the Promoter determines that the winner is not eligible to participate, the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
Conditions of Entry:
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion will take place during the promotional period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- The entrant acknowledges that participation in the promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require the winner to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by COVID-19 cancellations, computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers related to, or resulting from, participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
- The Promoter may use an entrants entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the promotion for publicity and promotion purposes
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and is at the Promoter’s complete discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Your information will be used to contact you if you are a winner and to provide you with the prize. Rapaura Springs Wines also collects your details to keep you informed about products that may be of interest to you. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and update your personal information. To opt out of receiving further communications from us click/email insert unsubscribe link. All personal information will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.